Information about cookies (cookies)
1. The administrator provides services in accordance with the Regulations using cookie files (otherwise: cookies) intended for the use of the Hotelswnorberta.pl platform.
2. Cookies are small amounts of data, in particular text files, which are saved and stored in users’ end devices (eg computer, laptop, smartphone) and are intended for using Hotelswnorberta.pl.
3. The information collected using the cookies allow you to customize the services to the individual needs and preferences of the Users, as well as are used to prepare general statistics on the use by Hotelswnorberta.pl users. Cookies are not used to identify the User and on their basis the User’s identity is not determined.
4. Hotelswnorberta.pl uses temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies remain on the User’s end device until you log out of Hotelswnorberta.pl or disable the software (web browser). Permanent cookies remain on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the User.
5. Cookies used by Hotelswnorberta.pl:
a. Facilitate logging in, automatic replenishment of forms, or memorizing the settings of websites made by the User. The user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each website of Hotelswnorberta.pl;
b. facilitate the use of the Hotelswnorberta.pl websites and enable customizing the content of the Hotelswnorberta.pl websites to the preferences and expectations of the User by memorizing the settings selected by him;
c. facilitate the display of promotional messages and advertisements that are preferred and expected by the User;
d. allow customizing the displayed information to the User’s location;
e. are used to develop and improve the functionality of Hotelswnorberta.pl thanks to the statistical data collected by the Administrator on the behavior of Users, their number and how they use the content of the platform
7. Software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the end device by default. The settings in question can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their each transfer to the device.
8. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Disabling the option in the web browser that allows you to save cookies does not prevent the use of Hotelswnorberta.pl, but it can significantly hinder the use of the platform.
9. The User can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser he uses.
10. Personal data collected using cookies may be collected only for the purpose of performing services specified in the Regulations for the benefit of the User. These data are collected in a way that prevents unauthorized access to them.